It is distressing to lose our hair;we all want to regrow our lost hair as soon as possible. Nowadays, hair loss has become a common problem because of improper diet, hectic lifestyle and excess use of chemicals in different forms. You need to find a natural way to regrow hair. This treatment consists of correcting your lifestyle, diet and consuming specific supplements.
Massaging your scalp regularly will not only improve your blood circulation, but oil used in massage will enhance the volume of your hair. Massage with the tip of your fingers to the affected area of your scalp where you want to regrow your hair.
- Make it a habit to massage your head every day before washing your hair, then it will bring significant results in hair growth.
- Take a wide toothcomb to brush your hair. This is helpful if you have long hair.
- In case you are unaware of the right massage techniques, then it is advised to take a professional head massage to understand the right way of massaging.
Oil will help in unclogging the follicles to promote new growth. At least,twice a week you need to take oil massage before taking a shower.
Essential oils are beneficial for blood circulation and stimulating hair growth. You need to put a few drops of these essential oils in your shampoo, your massage oil or hair mask. This will give an extra boost. You can add one of these oils.
- Tea tree oil
- Rosemary oil
- Coconut oil
- Argan oil
Stop using shampoos
Stay away from shampoos that have sulphates or other harsh chemicals. These chemicals will remove natural oils from your hair; they will become dry and lose its shine.
Change your diet
You need to consume good quality protein because it is considered the building block for healthy hair. If you want to know how to regain hair naturally, then consult your physician.
Make sure that you are consuming your recommended daily amount of protein.
Omega-3 fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are not only beneficial for your cardiovascular health, but it can do wonders to your hair growth. Consume the right amount of omega-3 fatty acids on a regular basis. Within a few days, you will find a significant difference in your skin also. Your skin will start glowing.
- Consume eggs, flax seed, Chia seeds, fatty fish, and nuts.
- Almonds, carrots and walnuts also have good amount of biotin.
- Biotin supplements have vitamin B that is beneficial in growing hair.