Grow tents are an ideal solution to make a great indoor environment for growing healthy plants in minimum possible time. Such tents not only save your money and time but also improve your gardening experience. Therefore, it’s important to choose the right one.
So to make your work easy, here’s the complete buying guide for grow tents:
- Size Matters: While choosing the right-sized tent, it’s important to consider the available space, the type, and the number of plants along with your gardening goals. Also, the tent should be capable of accommodating the maximum height and weight of your plants as it will allow the cultivator to set up a perpetual harvest and have a constant supply of plants throughout the year.
- Layout and Placement of the Tent: Once you choose the tent, now you’ve to determine its position. Though grow tents are portable, experts suggest placing them at a permanent place in order to avoid any kind of disturbance to your plants. Also, make sure that the layout of your tent is viable and includes access points such as water and electricity plugs.
- Equipment: A productive cultivation is the result of seed quality, cultivator’s knowledge and use of the right equipment. Every grow tent should have important equipment like LED grow light bulbs, a working ventilation system with a fan and ducts, a dedicated purification system, and, heating and cooling devices. In addition to these features, The Grow Depot Gorilla Grow tents are also equipped with micro-mesh filters that are designed to resist bugs. All this makes them the sturdiest, strongest, and most controllable tent on the market
- Ducting Ports, Cord Ports, and Windows: The best grow tents will include many ports of different sizes, through which you can connect the ventilation, ducting, and electrical cords. In fact, some tents also offer various windows and mesh vents in order to avoid light leaks and enhance the overall cultivation.
- Material and Frame: The material of the grow tent largely impacts the growth of plants and the interior environment. The best quality grow tents are made of materials such as heavy-duty canvas, nylon, or polyester, which are strong, durable and helps you maintain better control of the internal environment. Apart from the material, the frame of the grow tent also plays a crucial role in elevating the overall health of the plant.
So next time whenever you purchase the grow tent, make sure you consider the above factors.